Milwaukee 2767 M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring
The M18 FUEL 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque delivers more work . REDLINK PLUS Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip.
- Milwaukee 2767 M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring (TOOL ONLY)
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- 0 to 550/1,400/1750/1750-750 RPM and 0-950/1,750/2,100/2,100 IPM
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Reduced user fatigue at only 7.5 lbs with battery (battery not included)
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Electric Brake Yes
- Switch Type Variable Speed Trigger
- Anvil Size and Type 1/2" Square - Friction Ring
- Torque 100 ft-lbs (Mode 1) and 700 ft-lbs (Mode 2)
- Nut-Busting Torque 1,100 ft-lbs