Milwaukee 2723-20 M18 Fuel Compact Router
- Milwaukee 2723-20 M18 Fuel Compact Router (Tool Only )
- (1)1/4" Collet; 4" Round Sub-base Plate;
- (1)5-3/4" Template Sub-base plate
- (1)11/16" collet wrench
- (1)7/16" Spindle wrench
- (1)Dust Shroud
- (1)Fixed Base
- (1)Straight Edge Guide
M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials.
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
- Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits LED light illuminates the cut surface
- Length 4.79"
- Width 3.23"
- Height 6.86"