Dewalt DCF894 20V MAX 1/2" Mid Range Impact Wrench w/Pin
- Dewalt DCF894 20V MAX 1/2" Mid Range Impact Wrench w/Pin (Tool Only)
The 20V MAX ½ in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse.
- In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening.
- In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- ANVIL SIZE 1/2"
- IMPACTS/MIN 0-3100 IPM
- MAX TORQUE (FT-LBS) 330 FT-LBS
- NO LOAD SPEED LO: 0-900 HI: 0-2000
- TOOL HEIGHT 8.25 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 6.95 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.48 LBS
- TOOL WIDTH 2.85 IN