Free shipping while stocks last!
- Milwaukee 2656-20 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
- Voltage 18V
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Length 5-1/2"
- Weight 3.1 lbs
- LED Light Yes
- Anvil Size and Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change
- No Load IPM 0-3,450
- No Load RPM 0-2,750
- Torque 1,500 in-lbs