Free shipping while stocks last!
- Milwaukee 2630-20 M18 Cordless 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw (Tool Only)
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 2630-20 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts.
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 3,500 RPM
- Capacity: 2-1/8-Inch @ 90-Degree, 1-5/8-Inch @ 45-Degree
- Arbor: 5/8-Inch
- Blade Size: 6-1/2-Inch 24T Carbide Tipped
- Trigger: Lock Off
- Shoe: Aircraft Aluminum
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 9.05 lbs