Free shipping while stocks last!
- Milwaukee 0719-20 V28 28V Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
The Milwaukee 0719 Cordless V28 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw uses a high powered Milwaukee built motor to deliver faster cutting and performance. This Sawzall saw has a 1-1/8 in. stroke length that delivers speed. The variable speed trigger delivers two levels of speed range: 0-2000 spm for metal cutting and other hard materials and 0-3000 spm for cutting in wood and other materials encountered. The gear protecting clutch protects the tool against impact, delivering on the legendary Sawzall durability. The keyless shoe adjustment allows for better control in cutting and longer blade life. The Quik-Lok blade clamp makes changing blades a snap. A comfortable non-slip soft grip handle provides a better gripping surface and reduces vibration and operator fatigue. Battery and charger not included
- Revolutionary 28 Volt Lithium-Ion Technology
- 0-2000/0-3000 SPM for metal or wood cutting
- Quik-Lok Blade Clamp for quick tool-free blade changes
- Gear Protecting Clutch for extreme durability
- Keyless Shoe Adjustment quickly adjusts blade depth
- Voltage: 28 DC
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000/0-3,000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8 in.
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- No. of Batteries Included: 0
- Keyless Adj. Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: N
- Orbital Action: No
- Counter-Balance: No
- Length: 12-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 7.1 lbs.