Free shipping while stocks last!
- Hitachi WH18DSDL 18V Li-Ion 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
The WH18DSDL impact driver, featuring an industrial grade 2-piece motor with up to 1510 in-lbs. of torque, is designed to handle the toughest jobs. Whether the task is sinking lag bolts, driving machine screws, fastening decking screws, or just tackling miscellaneous work around the shop, this workhorse will do it. With the added convenience of an ambidextrous metal belt hook for easy stowing, a two-step power switch to conserve battery power, a built-in LED work light, and externally accessible carbon brushes, this impact driver can’t be beat.
- Industrial grade 2-piece motor with up to 1,510 in-lbs of torque to handle the toughest jobs
- 1/4" Hex quick-change chuck for quick and easy bit replacement
- Two-step power switch to alternate between full power and power saving modes
- Metal belt hook keeps the tool close at hand
- Bright LED light for increased visibility in enclosed work spaces
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- Lightweight at only 3.7 lbs
- Cross compatible with all other Hitachi slide type 18V batteries (not included)
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Slide
- Batteries Included: 0
- Torque: 1,510 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,600 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-3,200 BPM
- Metal Belt Hook: Yes
- Power Modes: 2
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Capacity- Small Screw: 5/32" - 3/8"
- Capacity- Ordinary Bolt: 1/4" - 9/16" (6-14mm)
- Capacity- High Strength Bolt: 1/4" - 15/32" (6-12mm)