Free shipping while stocks last!
- Hitachi WH18DL 18V Lithium-Ion 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2x) Hitachi EBM1830 18V 3Ah Li-Ion Battery
- Hitachi UC18YRL 7.2V-18V Pod-Style Battery Charger
- Hitachi Hard Case
Though it's compact in length at only 6-3/8 inches, and lightweight at a mere 3- 1/2 pounds, the WH18DL is designed to handle like a 12-volt tool, but with all the performance of an 18-volt model. Durable, versatile, rugged, and built to last, this machine is the perfect high-torque solution to your projects around the house or on the jobsite.
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- Class leading torque- 1,330 in-lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Max Torque: 1330 in/lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,600 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-3,200 BPM
- Belt Hook: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Overall Length: 6-3/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs