Paslode 905600 CF325XP Cordless XP Framing System Nailer Kit
The CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer is designed to deliver improved power for less standing nails and better drive performance into a variety of harder woods. And with the improved cold weather performance you can put your hammer away and let this cordless nailer do it all.
- Paslode 905600 CF325XP Cordless XP Framing System Nailer
- Rechargeable 7.4V Li-Ion battery
- Li-Ion battery charger
- Rugged Carrying Case
- Owners Manual
- Safety Glasses
- Aggressive teeth for toe nailing
- Compact Design – Fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses
- Battery Standby Position – Conserves battery power (Battery Not Included)
- Tool Free Depth-of-Drive – Easily adjusts even with work gloves
- Utility Hook – Easily rotates for work belt or rafter placement
- Nail Lockout – Prevents blank driving
- Stainless Steel Magazine Raceway – Is durable and resists warping and jams. Provides easy nail loading & change outs
- Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Height 14.5"
- Length 12"
- Width 4"
- Speed 2-3 nails per second
- Nail Capacity 1 Strip
- Nail Range 2" - 3-1/4"; .113 - .131" in shank diameters
- Nail Angle 30° Paper-Tape
- Nail Type Paslode RounDrive Offset Full Head (Brite or GalvGuard)
- Fuel Type Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- Nails per Fuel Cell Up to 1,200
- Fuel life 24 months (check date code on bottom of fuel cell)
- Battery Life Up to 9,000 nails per charge (Battery not Included)