Paslode 905600 CF325XP Cordless XP Framing System Nailer (Bare Tool Only)
The CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer is designed to deliver improved power for less standing nails and better drive performance into a variety of harder woods. And with the improved cold weather performance you can put your hammer away and let this cordless nailer do it all.
- Paslode 905600 CF325XP Cordless XP Framing System Nailer ( Tool Only)
- Aggressive teeth for toe nailing
- Compact Design – Fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses
- Battery Standby Position – Conserves battery power (Battery Not Included)
- Tool Free Depth-of-Drive – Easily adjusts even with work gloves
- Utility Hook – Easily rotates for work belt or rafter placement
- Nail Lockout – Prevents blank driving
- Stainless Steel Magazine Raceway – Is durable and resists warping and jams. Provides easy nail loading & change outs
- Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Height 14.5"
- Length 12"
- Width 4"
- Speed 2-3 nails per second
- Nail Capacity 1 Strip
- Nail Range 2" - 3-1/4"; .113 - .131" in shank diameters
- Nail Angle 30° Paper-Tape
- Nail Type Paslode RounDrive Offset Full Head (Brite or GalvGuard)
- Fuel Type Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- Nails per Fuel Cell Up to 1,200
- Fuel life 24 months (check date code on bottom of fuel cell)
- Battery Life Up to 9,000 nails per charge (Battery not Included)