Milwaukee 48-22-4523 2pc Offset Aviation Snip Set
Aviation snips are frequently used by many trades. They are used for cutting thin metal on the jobsite, such as steel studs, metal ducts, sheet metal, flashing, and pallet banding. Occasional users, such as electricians and carpenters, will typically carry a single snip every day. Heavy users, such as HVAC installers, may carry an entire set.
- Snips are designed to favor cutting in designated directions.
- The direction of the cut is indicated on the snip by an industry standard color code. Red for left cuts. Yellow for straight cuts. Green for right cuts
- Forged Blades - Up to 10X more cuts than cast blades
- Bolt Lock - Blades wont loosen
- Flush Bolt - Wont' hang up on material
- Secure lock stays closed in user's tool pouch
- Ergonomic grips for better grip and more control
- Shorter handles for less hand span when fully opened
- Left Cutting Offset Aviation Snip
- Right Cutting Offset Aviation Snip