Milwaukee 2702-20 M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
The M18™ ½” Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18v hammer drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK™ Electronics,
At only 7-3/8” long and 3.9 lbs , this drill provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact hammer drill delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors.
- Delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- All-Metal Gear Case and ½” Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor
- Delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- Length 7-3/8"
- Weight 3.0lbs