Milwaukee 2667-20 M18 2-Speed 1/4" Right Angle Impact Driver
- Milwaukee 2667-20 M18 2-Speed 1/4" Right Angle Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Right Angle Impact Driver offers users maximum access, and ultimate speed & control over their hard to reach fastening applications. Its 1.7" head profile fits where pistol-grip impact drivers cannot, and its extended paddle switch allows trademen to operate their tool from multiple grip points. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control. The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Right Angle Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces.
- 1.4" Head allows for greater access to complete a wider variety of applications
- 2-Speed Drive-Control™ offers greater control over applications
- 1/4" hex drive with 1" bit acceptance for tighter accessibility and a wider range of useable accessories
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
- Length 12-1/8"
- Weight 2.2 lbs
- No Load RPM 0-1,500 (mode 1) 0-2,250 (mode 2)
- No Load IPM 0-2,400 (mode 1) 0-3,400 (mode 2)
- Torque 350 in-lbs (Mode 1) and 675 in-lbs (Mode 2)
- Drive Size 1/4" Hex