Milwaukee 2631-20 M18 Brushless 7 1/4" Circ Saw
- Milwaukee 2631-20 M18 Brushless 7 1/4" Circ Saw (Tool Only )
Brushless 7-1/4" Circular Saw delivers up to 40% more power than circular saws with brushed motors while providing up to 30% more run-time . With 5,000 RPM the 2631 provides smooth cutting, and at only 9.0 lbs, it is lighter than most corded saws. The 7-1/4” Brushless Circular Saw also features an integrated rafter hook, magnesium guards, an aluminum shoe and LED light.
- Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 30 percent more run-time and longer life than brushed motors. Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting.
- Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life.
- Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2 In. Cut Depth
- Length 13"
- Weight 7.5 lbs (Tool Only)
- RPM 5,000
- Blade Size 7-1/4"
- Cut Depth at 90 2-1/2"
- Cut Depth at 45 1-7/8"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Max Bevel 50 Degrees