Milwaukee 2364-20 M12 Rover LED Flood Light
Milwaukee 2364-20 M12 Rover LED Flood Light (Tool Only)
Take light anywhere and hang everywhere. The Rover M12 Compact Flood Light gives its users the ultimate flood light for on the go use and adapts, performs, and survives to any work environment its users come across. The 2364-20 can be used in virtually any workspace with its compact size and integrated hanging features like its strong magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, and wire hanger. This 12v compact flood light is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods of time, as it provides 1,000 lumens of high definition light output in its high mode, 400 lumens in medium and 200 lumens of output in low mode. It uses high quality LED with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. The M12 Compact Flood Light has an impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions
- As bright as a 250-Watt halogen
- Impact resistant, withstands 9 ft. drop
- Part of the M12 System of over 80+ tools
- High mode: 1000 Lumens for up to 4.5 hours with M12 XC 6.0 pack
- Medium mode: 500 Lumens for up to 10 hours with M12 XC 6.0 pack
- Low mode: 250 Lumens for up to 20 hours with M12 XC 6.0 pack
- High definition output with true color, even beam and natural light
- Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Battery System M12
- Voltage 12V
- Length 7.5"
- High Mode 1,000 Lumens | 3.5 hrs
- Low Mode 200 Lumens | 15 Hours
- Width 5.75"
- Weight 2.19 lbs
- Height 5.5"