- Senco FramePro 751XP Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Restrictive Trigger
The new Senco XtremePro 751XP nailer provides 15% more power than the FramePro 701XP. XtremePro models have improved internal and external features for improved durability and comfort. These compact framers are easy to handle, and easy on the arm. The 30 degree short, in-line magazine provides excellent maneuverability and line of sight. These powerful framers drive a wide range of fasteners to handle virtually any job.
- The FramePro 751XP nailer drives 2" - 3" ring-shank nails; 3" screw-shank and clipped "D" head nails 2" - 3 1/2". Shank diameters include .113", .120", .131" and .148".
- The Senco FramePro XP clipped head tools are for framing, truss building, subflooring, sheathing, decking, wood-to-concrete block, siding, fencing, pallets and crate assembly.
- Nail capacity 56-80 depending on gauge. Reg operating pressure 70-120 psig.
- FramePro 751XP
- Power: 1034 in/lbs
- Height: 14-1/4" (362 mm)
- Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Weight: 8.4 lb (3.8 kg)
- Adjustable depth-of-drive drives nails to a consistent and controllable depth
- No Mar pad to protect wood surfice
- Aggressive toenail safety that really grabs the wood
- Rafter Hook