Free shipping while stocks last!
- DV18DL 1/2 inch Hammer Drill
- CR18DL Recip Saw
- (2) HXP Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 45 min Battery Charger Genuine 240V
- Tool Bag
- Class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.95" in length and 4.9 lbs
- Belt Hook: Yes
- Tool Length: 9.95"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Drilling Capacity: Brick: 5/8"
- No-Load Speed RPM: 0-200/400/900/1800 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-21,000
- Clutch Stages: 22
- Max Torque: 570 in/lbs
Reciprocating Saw Features
- Constructed with triple seal design to protect from dust an debris generated during use- also protects from water waste when cutting into pipes
- Fan cooled motor for optimum speed and added durability
- Replaceable carbon brushes for longer tool life
- Tool-less blade changing system for quick replacements and reduced downtime
- Foot adjustment for depth-of-cut control and extended blade life
- Reversible blade setting for reverse cutting
Reciprocating Saw Specifications
- Voltage: 18
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,000 SPM
- Length (w/3.0Ah Li-Ion battery): 9-3/4"
- Width (w/3.0Ah Li-Ion battery): 3-5/32"
All of these tools are easily maintained with externally accessible brushes. Hitachi's Li-Ion Batteries are backwords compataible with Ni-Cad and NiMH batteries and the charger that comes with this kit can also charge all 3 types of batteries (Li-Ion, Ni-Cad and NiMH). Li-Ion Batteries are good for up to 2,000 charge cycles, weigh 40% less and run 25% longer per charge.