Free shipping while stocks last!
- Hitachi DV18DL 18v Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
- (2) Hitachi EBM1830 18V 3Ah Li-Ion Battery
- Hitachi UC18YRL 7.2V-18V Pod-Style Battery Charger
- Hitachi Hard Case
The DV18DL 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill offers a class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to hammer through the toughest jobs. A unique two-step speed switch is located on the side of the handle and gives the user the ability to select from 4 different speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control. Other features include an externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance, replaceable armature, 2-piece rare-earth magnet motor and a 5-position belt hook with integrated LED job light for convenience. Compact at only 9.95 in length and lightweight at 4.9 lbs, the DV18DL feels like a 12V tool, while offering the power and performance of an 18V.
- Class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.95" in length and 4.9 lbs
- Auto Spindle Lock: Yes
- Ratcheting Clutch: Yes
- Rare-Earth Magnet Motor: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Belt Hook: Yes
- Tool Length: 9.95"
- Bit Holders: 2
- Charger-Volts Accepted: 7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH
- Charging Time: 3.0Ah = 45 min
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Drilling Capacity: Brick: 5/8"
- No-Load Speed RPM: 0-200/400/900/1800 RPM
- Impact Rate: 0-21,000
- Clutch Stages: 22
- Max Torque: 570 in/lbs