- Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4" x 4T Polycrstalline Diamond Tipped Cement Saw Blade
The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade. It was developed by James Hardi and Freud Diablo for all James Hardie fiber cement products and other fiber cement brand products. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat. Dimensions: 7-1/4 inch x 4-tooth PCD triple chip tooth with 5/8-inch diamond twist out arbor. For Fiber Cement Products Only.
- Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products
- Diablo Fiber Cement Blades generate up to 50 percent less respirable dust.
- Perma-SHIELD permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf design gives fast, clean cuts
- Ideal for large projects or frequent use
- Less Dust, Faster Cuts, Longer Cutting Life
- For Fiber Cement Products Only
- Diameter: 7-1/4-inch
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Teeth: 4