Bosch HDS183 18v Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Bosch HDS183 18v Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver ( Bare Tool)
The Bosch HDS183-01 18V EC Brushless Compact Tough™ 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver features KickBack Control, which reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill was engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck that furnishes increased robustness and high torque transfer. With an efficient EC Brushless motor, this drill/driver provides longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch's Compact Tough™ designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. It delivers a powerful performance.
- Upgraded all-metal chuck – provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor – efficient power that delivers 531 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design – short head length and light tool, but plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone – small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control – variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-1,900 rpm) and high torque (0-600 rpm)
- Masonry impact – delivers an impact rate of 0-28,500 bpm for tough masonry jobs
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings – provide accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – longer life in tool and battery, protects them from overload
- Durashield™ housing – can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED – for visibility in dark work areas
- Longer belt clip – for a more secure hold
- Chuck Design Keyless
- Chuck Size 1/2 in
- Height 9.75"
- Length 7.25"
- No Load BPM 28,500
- No Load RPM 0-600 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.) 531
- Weight 4.0lb
- Width 2.3"