- Channellock 442 12" V-Jaw 2.25" Capacity Tongue & Groove Pliers
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE(R) Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. This is quality they know they can count on because any tool with CHANNELLOCK(R) on it is made to the highest standards made here in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886. Made in USA.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear.
- Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures, no slip jaw action.
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage.
- Patented PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures.
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips.
- Adjustments: 7
- Length (in): 12
- Length (mm): 300
- Capacity (in): 2.25
- Capacity(mm): 57
- Weight (oz): 20.67
- Weight (g): 586
- Jaw Length (in): 1.5
- Jaw Length (mm): 38
- Jaw Thickness (in): 11/32
- Jaw Thickness (mm): 8.7