- Channellock 386 5.75" Bent Needle Nose Pliers
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE(R) Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. This is quality they know they can count on because any tool with CHANNELLOCK(R) on it is made to the highest standards made here in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886. Made in USA.
- Cross-hatching on jaws grabs work tightly.
- Precision made of fine polished, high carbon drop forged steel.
- Perfectly mated cutters, scientifically heat treated to hold their edge.
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips.
- Length (in): 5.5
- Length (mm): 140
- Weight (oz): 5.17
- Weight (g): 147
- Jaw Length (in): 1.65625
- Jaw Length (mm): 42
- Joint Thickness (in): 13/32
- Joint Thickness (mm): 10.5
- Joint Width (in): 3/4
- Joint Width (mm): 19
- Tip Width (in): 3/32
- Tip Width (mm): 2.5