Milwaukee 2853-22 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit
- Milwaukee 2853-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- 2x5ah Milwaukee M18 Battery
- Milwaukee 240v Charger
- Milwaukee Bag
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Tool in its Class. At 2000 in-lbs of fastening torque, this tool drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-850 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2100 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-3600 RPM in Mode 3. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 2000 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 5.25"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,600
- LED Light: Yes
- No Load IPM: 0-3,700
- Torque: 2000 in-lbs