Free shipping while stocks last!
- Milwaukee 2707-20 FUEL HOLE HAWG M18 1/2"Brushless Right Angle Drill
Designed with a powerstate brushless motor the bare tool Milwaukee 2707-20 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2-inch Brushless Right Angle Drill can be used to drill up to 150 7/8-inch holes per lithium-ion battery charge. Ideal for electricans, plumbers, and contractors the 1,200 RPM right angle drill is lightweight at only 7.4 lbs and is made with a 1/2-inch metal chuck. Made for up to 1-1/4-inch augers and self-feed bits up to 2-inches; the Milwaukee brushless right angle 18v drill will work for all types of wood drilling applications with auger or self-feed bits.
- Made with a POWERSTATE brushless motor
- REDLINK Intelligence
- 1/2-inch Chuck
- Ideal for Auger bits up to 1-1/4-inch or Self-Feed Bits up to 2-inches
- (150) 7/8-inch holes per battery charge
- Speed 0-1,200 RPM
- Part Number: 2707-20
- Voltage 18V
- Length 17"
- Weight 7.4 lbs
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Chuck Type Metal
- Speed 0 - 1,200 RPM
- Capacity in Wood Auger Bits: Up to 1-1/4" and Self-Feed Bits: Up to 2"