Free shipping while stocks last!
- Milwaukee 2420-20 12-Volt Li-Ion Hackzall Saw
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new industry first - the M12 HACKZALL Recip Saw, a compact, lightweight saw designed for powerful, versatile cutting in tight spaces for virtually all tradesman as they tackle plumbing, electrical, remodeling and HVAC applications.The HACKZALL cuts over 80 pieces of 1-1/2-inch PVC on a single charge. The 2420 delivers a 1/2-inch stroke 3,000 times per minute for a smooth yet aggressive cut, and utilizes a keyless QUIK-LOK blade clamp to ensure quick and easy blade changes. The lightweight design offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation. Compact design makes it easier for users to access tight spaces or awkward angles. The HACKZALL features a variable speed trigger that provides increased user control and all-metal gear case and gears that live up to Milwaukee's legendary durability. Additional features include a Built-in LED Light and Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run- time. This item is a bare tool and does not come batteries or a charger.
- Only 11-inch and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces.
- Keyless QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability.
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control.
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
- Accepts both HACKZALL and SAWZALL style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1/2-Inch
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK Universal 1/2-Inch Tang
- Trigger: Variable Speed
- Length: 11in
- Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs