- General Tools 153 Compound 180 Degree Tubing Bender
The Compound Tubing Bender allows you to make precise left, right and offset bends with a simple, hand-held mechanism. The calibrated angle markings indicate 15 degree increments from 0 to 45 degrees for accurate results. The Compound Bender handles 4 popular tubing sizes and comes in a convenient vinyl storage pouch.
- Bends 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 diameter tubing
- Easily bends copper, brass, aluminum soft wire and rods.
- Accurate bending in 15 degree increments up to 180 degrees.
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfortable use.
- Lengthened handle design provides additional leverage.
- Made of durable, die-cast alloy.
- Vinyl storage case.
- Pipe sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8"