Free shipping while stocks last!
Milwaukee 2453-22 M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit
- Milwaukee 2453-20 M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Milwaukee 48-11-2440 M12 4Ah XC Battery Pack
- Milwaukee 48-11-2420 M12 2Ah REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Milwaukee M12 Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Milwaukee Case
The M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. This hex impact driver provides up to 3X longer motor life, up to 2X more runtime, and proprietary Milwaukee® 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. Sold separately, the REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. Its reduced size and weight cut down on user fatigue, while the onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver offers fastening speed comparable to 18-volt impact drivers, and 1200 in-lbs of torque. Its compact size and weight allow access to tighter areas and reduce user fatigue. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark work spots.
- POWERSTATE: Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- DRIVE CONTROL: Two fastening modes provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy duty applications
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6"
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-2,650 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,550